Working with Parents
As outlined in the school’s ‘Home School agreement’ included with the induction pack, we ask that parents:
- Maximise their child’s attendance, and ensure they arrive at school on time, properly equipped and wearing the correct named school uniform.
- Make the school aware of any change in circumstances or concerns that might affect their child’s learning, behaviour or ability to do homework.
- Support and work with the school to ensure that the behaviour management policies are maintained, particularly for their child, encouraging respect for the school, staff and other pupils.
- Support their child with homework tasks and make sure they are completed and returned on time, as well as encouraging regular reading.
- Attend parents’ evenings and meetings about their child aiming to be positive and productive, working towards moving their child on in their learning.
- Are involved in their child’s life at school and support school events for the benefit of a variety of causes and also our school community.
- Use their talents and experiences to enhance their child’s learning at home.
- Read all information sent home as this them important details of relevant news, policies, meetings, activities and events.
- Support school policies to promote their child’s health, safety and security, including E-Safety. For RKS policies see the school website.
For a copy of our home school agreement, please click here.