Over spring & summer 2016 we reviewed with parents, teachers, pupils and Governors what was good about our school and what could be improved over the next 3-5 years.
Reassuringly there was a lot of agreement and we arrived at a revised Vision statement for our school. This recognises and reflects what is good about RKS and what we should continue to focus on.
We aim to provide a supportive and caring environment, where children are empowered to become confident, happy learners and who achieve their very best - academically, socially and in readiness for later life, by:
- Providing consistent and high quality teaching and learning – with an enriched curriculum and a strong, engaged leadership team
- Respecting and maintaining our unique ‘family/community’ culture – and make the most of our special location at the heart of thriving Oxshott
- Embracing the positive influence of St Andrew's Church and value the unique talents and gifts of each child, made in the image of God
- Providing access to a diverse range of opportunities both within and beyond the school day
- Continuously investing in and improving our school resources for the benefit of pupils, parents and the wider community
- Helping parents & pupils to understand and navigate the available pathway options for secondary education
- Encouraging Parents, Governors and St Andrew's Church to work in partnership to actively create and support the vision, values and aims of the Royal Kent School
Royal Kent C of E Primary School
Achieving – Inspiring – Caring – Creative – Inclusive
Learning for Life