The Royal Kent School have an active PTA, who are responsible for some incredible events and fundraising activities each year.
Information about upcoming meetings, and the minutes of all meetings are circulated termly by the school.
If you wish to contact our PTA directly, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Event and details||Date|
|Summer Fete||10th June 2017|
The PTA would like to bring to your attention a fantastic way of contributing to the Royal Kent School and raising much needed funds by... wait for it…..shopping online!
Easyfundraising is a fantastic tool which works by the participating retailer giving something back - so every time you shop online via the Easyfundraising website your chosen charity - te Royal Kent School - will get a percentage of the value of your purchase.
This is a simple way of raising funds for the school. Lots of us already shop online and a huge number of major retailers participate in the Easyfundraising scheme, including Amazon, Ebay, John Lewis, Argos, Tesco Direct, M&S, Trainline and many more! If you're planning on doing any shopping online in the run-up to Christmas, why not use Easyfundraising to help raise funds for the school while you're at it!
All you have to do is follow this step-by-step guide to set up your account:
- go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk
- click on 'create an account' at the top right of the screen
- click on 'I want to support a good cause'
- Then type in Royal Kent School PTA in the cause name box and then click on this when it appears in the drop down box. Click GO
- Royal Kent School PTA, Oxshott will be number one on the list - click support this cause
- Fill out your personal details and cliick create account
- You will then be asked if you want to gift aid your donations, click yes (if appropriate) and enter your address
- Then click the Yes box below which gives your consent to the school to reclaim gift aid
- The next step is to get the Donation Reminder which will pop up every time you go to one of the participating retailers websites. Once set up you don’t need to worry about doing anything further as this tool will remind you.
- Some instructions will pop up following this. After reading through click the 'okay I understand' button at the bottom
- You are now set up and can begin to raise funds for The Royal Kent School!
There is also an app you can download to smartphones and tablets which is accessed by typing Easyfundraising into the relevant App Store.
We have so far earned over £3,000 for the school through Easyfundraising and have 83 supporters. It would be a fantastic achievement if we could double that, so please spread the word!
Many thanks for taking the time to read this, and further thanks in advance for creating your account and raising funds for our very special school. Let's work together to make it even more special!
RKS PTA Committee